Robertson last pitched in a game on March 1st, striking out the only batter he faced against the Philadelphia Phillies. That was his second appearance of the spring, pitching a scoreless inning in his spring debut.
Though Robertson's injury was never considered to be serious, the Yankees will be glad to have the All-Star reliever back on the field as injuries continue to pile up across camp.
The veteran right-hander will be entering his sixth season in pinstripes, following up a 2012 season in which he ended the year with a 2-7 record and a 2.67 ERA in 65 appearances.
- Eight Most Interesting Yankees Entering 2013: No. 5 David Robertson
- New York Yankees, David Robertson Avoid Arbitration with One-Year Deal
- Are the Yankees Headed for an Arbitration Hearing with Reliever David Robertson?
- New York Yankees Right-Hander Michael Pineda Throws Off Full Mound on Tuesday
- New York Yankees Starter Michael Pineda Could Return by June